Einstein Day serves as a gateway for students from top-tier Chinese universities to learn more about the benefits of studying in Switzerland.
Come to Switzerland to study and boost your study and career opportunities at the highest level! In this Zoom webinar, you can will hear from vice presidents, provosts, deans and accomplished alumni of five top Swiss universities to get first-hand information about study programs and university choices in the country in the heart of Europe.
Switzerland has the world’s second best education system (universitas21 ranking) and is an excellent hub for top universities. Outstanding Swiss universities regularly rank globally among the top universities for science and technology. In addition, public research institutions such as the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) and international organizations such as the United Nations have their headquarters in Switzerland. The academic landscape in Switzerland comprises twelve universities awarding doctorate degrees, as well as eight universities of applied science, which offer a more practice focused approach to studying.
Mr. Danli Zhou, CEO ad interim, Swissnex in China
Introduction Swiss ERI system
• Prof. Dr. Jan Hesthaven, Vice President for Academic Affairs, EPFL
• Prof. Dr. Jean-Marc Triscone, Vice Rector, University of Geneva
• Anders Hagström, Head International Affairs, ETH Zurich
• Prof. Dr. Roderick Lim, Head of Research Group Nanobiology, Biozentrum Basel, University of Basel
• Prof. Dr. Harald Gall, Dean of Faculty of Business, Economics and Informatics, University of Zurich
Presentations by leading Swiss public universities (10 min each)
• Prof. Dr. Jiandong Feng, Tenure-track Professor, Department of Chemistry, Zhejiang University, Alumnus EPFL
• Dr. Binlu Huang, Co-Founder & Tech Lead, CellX, Alumna, University of Basel
• Ms. Xueying Mao, Chief Representative, rqmicro AG China Rep Office, Alumna, ETH Zurich
• Ms. Feng Lin, Protocol and Events Coordinator, Consulate General of Canada in Shanghai, Alumna, University of Geneva
• Ms. Wanlin (Caitlyn) Li, Enhanced Due Diligence Investigator, PayPal, Alumna, University of Zurich
Testimonials from alumni (2 min each)