Name: Fang min
Adderess：1Beichen West Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100101, P.R. China，Institute of microbiology of CAS
1990.09-1994.07: Bachelor, Lanzhou University;
1998.09-2003.07: PH.D, Institute of genetic and developmental biology, Chinese academy of sciences;
1994.08-1998.08: Assistant Engineer, Shaanxi aerospace pharmaceutical factory;
2003.08-2008.06: Post-PH.D, Fox cancer research center;
2008.07-2010.02: Research Associate , V，
2010.03-2012.06: Staff Scientist, Fox cancer research center;
The role and mechanism of NK cells in pathogens such as influenza virus、The role of NK cells in immune aging in pathogen infection and its molecular mechanism、The interaction mechanism of NK cell surface receptor and its ligand and its application .
1.Fang M, Siciliano N, Hersperger A, Roscoe F, Hu A, Ma X, Shamsedeen A, Eisenlohr L and Sigal L. Perforin-dependent CD4+ T cell cytotoxicity contributes to control a murine poxvirus infection. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012; 109(25):9983-8.
- Fang M, Orr MT, Spee P, Egebjerg T, Lanier LL and Sigal LJ. CD94 is essential for NK cell-mediated resistance to a lethal viral disease. Immunity. 2011, 34(4):579-89.
- Orr MT, Wu J, Fang M, Sigal LJ, Spee P, Egebjerg T, Dissen E, Fossum S, Phillips JH, Lanier LL. Development and function of CD94-deficient natural killer cells. PLoS One. 2010, 5(12):e15184.
- Fang M, Roscoe F, Sigal LJ. Age-dependent susceptibility to a viral disease due to decreased NK cell numbers and trafficking. J Exp Med. 2010, 207(11):2369-81.
- MacFarlane AW, Yamazaki T, Fang M, Sigal LJ, Kurosaki T, Campbell KS. Enhanced NK-cell development and function in BCAP-deficient mice. Blood. 2008, 112:131-140.
- Fang M, Lanier LL, Sigal LJ. A Role for NKG2D in NK Cell-Mediated Resistance to Poxvirus Disease. PLoS Pathog. 2008, 4(2):e30.
- Xu RH*, Fang M*, Klein-Szanto A, Sigal LJ. Memory CD8+ T cells are gatekeepers of the lymph node draining the site of viral infection. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007, 104(26):10992-7. (* Co-first author)
- Fang M, Sigal LJ. Direct CD28 costimulation is required for CD8+ T cell-mediated resistance to an acute viral disease in a natural host. J Immunol.2006, 177(11):8027-36.
- Fang M, Cheng H, Dai Z, Bu Z, Sigal LJ. Immunization with a single extracellular enveloped virus protein produced in bacteria provides partial protection from a lethal orthopoxvirus infection in a natural host. Virology. 2006, 345(1):231-43.
- Fang M, Sigal LJ. Antibodies and CD8+ T cells are complementary and essential for natural resistance to a highly lethal cytopathic virus. J Immunol. 2005, 175(10): 6829-36.
- Fang M, Zhao R, Yang Z, Zhang Z, Li H, Zhang XT, Lin Q, Huang HL. Characterization of an anti-human ovarian carcinoma×anti-human CD3 bispecific single-chain antibody with an albumin-original interlinker. Gynecol Oncol. 2004, 92:135-146.
Fang M and Sigal L. Studying NK cell responses to Ectromelia virus infections in mice. Methods Mol Biol. 2010, 612:411-28.