Leave request procedure:
  1. Fill online form  click here
  2. Download leave request form    and fill the form
  3. Ask your supervisor to sign on the Leave request form
  4. Bring the Leave request form to IC-UCAS office(Room 221, building 6, Zhongguancun East Road)
  5. If the request is approved by the IC-UCAS office, you need to come to IC-UCAS office to sign at the next day after you come back.
For special cases including:
  1. Currently not in Beijing 
  2. In Yanqihu or Huairou campus
  3. Other emergency cases
Write an email to tanyudong@ucas.ac.cn, or call 010-82680563.

You may also like

Student Engagement
Living on Campus
Resources and Facilities